… I’m always learning!
Salesforce is a wonderfully adaptable platform and with the Power of Us program, 10 licenses are free(ish) for nonprofits. I like to write about my trials, tribulations, and triumphs, as well as contributions to the Salesforce nonprofit and higher ed community.
Browse themed blog posts
- UnofficialSF: 8 Recipes for Custom Header Screen Flow ComponentWondering how to add some flair to your (Screen) Flows? I have just the recipes you need! Thanks to Sharad and the team at UnofficialSF for making Custom Header, the component that inspired this post!
- the story of the slippersOn Dreamforce 2022, Lionheart Astro slippers, the Salesforce Golden Hoodie, and overcoming a bout of insecurity.
- welcome, new followers!With new followers jumping aboard, I thought it would be a good time to reintroduce myself!
- DO Look Up! community review of DLRS Release 2.17This post fangirls Declarative Lookup Rollup Summary, DLRS, pronounced duh-LOR-us, sort of like your old aunt Dolores. DLRS is a community-resourced app that extends functionality in Salesforce to have more “roll up” or min/max/count/average type fields, respecting relationships between objects. Learn more about DLRS here. Far before the provocative 2021 film, Don’t Look Up, Salesforce … Continue reading DO Look Up! community review of DLRS Release 2.17
- Rendering Salesforce Flow-based forms with Rich Text: an open source collaboration triumphA form-building “dead end” turns into a triumph thanks to community collaboration. PLUS (see what I did there?) learn how to build Rich Text Forms in Salesforce Flow with my handy tutorial.
- asking pragmatic questions about snowfakeryGrappling with my learning journey on Snowfakery. Striving to make the installation process easier is a noble effort, but not to the exclusion of learning fundamental concepts.
- exploring salesforce PMM for foundationsI lay out a data model for how foundations can measure their impact on nonprofit capacity building by using PMM in addition to their chosen grantmaking datamodel.
- NEW VIDEOS | practicing cognitive flexibility with my bestieA retrospective on the Emily and Samantha collab + Emily and Samantha tackle cognitive flexibility!
- nice to meet you, apsona 💃Read on in this blog post to see key lessons I’ve learned in my first month of using Apsona, as illustrated by GIFs from Schitt’s Creek.
- I was wrong: tech mistakes, accountability, and trustReport back from my session at #22NTC and what to do when we – inevitably – make mistakes on the way to good technology.